The Resource The glorious flight : across the Channel with Louis Blériot, July 25, 1909
- The glorious flight : across the Channel with Louis Blériot, July 25, 1909
- Title remainder
- across the Channel with Louis Blériot, July 25, 1909
- Statement of responsibility
- Alice and Martin Provensen
- A biography of the man whose fascination with flying machines produced the Bleriot XI, which in 1909 became the first heavier-than-air machine to fly the English Channel
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- P76 1987
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of The glorious flight : across the Channel with Louis Blériot, July 25, 1909
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by St. Joseph/MP Palenske Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.